منتدى شنواى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةمجلة شنواىأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مواقــــع لبـــرامـــج صيــــانـــة مجـــانــية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
bahy kadry
عضو جديد

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 26
نقاط : 78
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/01/2010
العمر : 36
الموقع : bahy_kadry@yahoo.com

مواقــــع لبـــرامـــج صيــــانـــة مجـــانــية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مواقــــع لبـــرامـــج صيــــانـــة مجـــانــية   مواقــــع لبـــرامـــج صيــــانـــة مجـــانــية Emptyالأربعاء 13 يناير 2010 - 16:07

? ??? ???? ?????? ??????
????? ?????

????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ????????? ?????? ?????? ???????
????:

Recipe Builder 2.3

Recipe Builder is a recipe maintenance program with 12,000 recipes in 15 Categories included free! You have complete control! You can Add, Revise, Print, Delete, Back Up, Search Recipes. You can add your own comments.

Fleet Maintenance Software

TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software 4.0.00
Using a "Keep It Simple" philosophy... TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software can help you save thousands of dollars in preventable repairs and will slash hundreds of hours off your paper work headaches. DOT and BIT 90 Day Inspections + Reminders Lube/Service intervals by miles, days , hours + Reminders, Fuel Log, cost per mile/km for any time period, Track miles/km within a State/Province.
Released: 2007-04-30
License: $397.00
Publisher: TATEMS Maintenance Management Software
Language: English
Platform: Windows
Requirements: P4 256 MB Ram 500MB Hard Disk
Install: Install and Uninstall

FLEETMATE 1.4.084
Low-cost yet versatile, comprehensive and easy to use. FLEETMATE fleet maintenance management software features customer-defined PM schedules, flexible work orders, fuel logging, complete expense tracking, and much more. Also offers profile-based, multi-user security for networked environments. 150+ management reports are included, as well as built-in, con************-sensitive Help. Pricing starts at $299.95 for small fleets. Try it free for 30 days.
Released: 2008-11-20
License: $399.95
Publisher: SCB Consulting LLC
Platform: Vista, Windows
Requirements: Pentium, 512MB RAM, 40MB HD

Fleet Maintenance Pro Standard 11.0.0.9
Fleet Maintenance Pro makes it easy to track preventive and repair maintenance on your fleet. Automated and color-coded ***************s instantly show you which vehicles and equipment are due for service. Define your own PM schedules and services to track what you need. Track and schedule unexpected repairs or problems and use the history to monitor PM, repairs, parts, labor, and operating costs. Track vendors, fuel, drivers, registrations, and more.
Released: 2008-08-06
License: $399.00
Publisher: Innovative Maintenance Systems
Requirements: Pentium, 32MB RAM, 25 MB disk space, Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista

Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition 11.0.0.9
Fleet Maintenance Pro Shop Edition makes it easy to track preventive and repair maintenance on your fleet. Automated and color-coded ***************s instantly show you which vehicles and equipment are due for service. Designed especially for shops, you can track repairs, generate work orders, and track parts inventory. Use the fleet history to monitor PM, repairs, parts, labor, and operating costs. Track vendors, fuel, drivers, registrations, and more.
License: $949.00
Requirements: Pentium, 128MB RAM, 45 MB disk space, Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista

Free Hotel Software 2007
Free Hotel Software is a general purpose hotel & motel software which is can be used as a hotel maintenance software, hotel reservations software, hotel management software, hotel billing software, general purpose hospitality software, hotel accounting software, hotel accommodation software, hotel property management software (PMS, PM Software) and as hotel booking software and as software for online hotel reservation.
Released: 2006-10-28
License: Free
Publisher: Free Hotel Software
Language: English, Spanish, Vietnamese

There is message 'Specified date format in regional setting is not supported by ASI Frontdesk'. And I can't open the program. What should I do?

Very useful tool A very useful tool that can help organising the hotelprocesses very easy. An instruction video for the first steps would be very useful.

Error Message 1. When in Frontdesk configuration, select roomtype displays error message 13; Type mismatch, clsroom type, fillList. Furthermore, it only shows standard (default).2. When add room, the default rates created under room type rate does not show up instead one has to re-enter room rate. So, what is the purpose of room type rate?

Hotel Software I was interested in the software as i run an accommodation booking agency. i downloaded two different free progems. One of them needed netfix which took ages to find the right version on the web, the other ultimately wanted to charge for the program in a round about way. If i remember your program may have been the one that was just to comlicated to download and install. In the end I deleted them and will try again another day.

Free Hotel Software It said that it is a restaurant software, but it`s not and that`s most deffinately a lie.Don`t like!!!

Not working Gives system error
ASI FrontDesk Freeware 2007
ASI FrontDesk Freeware is a general purpose hotel & motel software which is can be used as a hotel maintenance software, hotel reservations software, hotel management software, hotel billing software, general purpose hospitality software, hotel accounting software, hotel accommodation software, hotel property management software (PMS, PM Software) and as hotel booking software and as software for online hotel reservation.
Released: 2006-10-28
License: Free
Publisher: Free Hotel Software
Language: English, Spanish, Vietnamese

asi front desk i didn't use all the setting to the program yet, but it seemd to me it is quite good for a free use download.i hope it stands to my expectations.thanks for asking.for now, i'm not going to use the interface options(just for trainnig purposes)

Install impossible -- SQL server problem ( Here is my best recollection of the bad experience I had with ASI Front Desk freeware. As I mentioned in an earlier note today sent via the comment box in your e-mail, I have not been able to find the letter I sent to ASI at the time I had difficulty, probably because it was sent via the ASI website and I didn't receive a copy. In August I downloaded the program thinking that the manager of the pansiyon I stay at in Turkey might like to see it. The program comes in two parts, one to configure the management ...

Free of cost nightmare As such I never wanted to use this s/w commercially, but thought to get one to get my hands on. But this was horrible experince. Go for anything else but this. I had to format the machine finally to even remove it from my machine.Accept a very good user interface nothing works fine. Installations didnt go well too. But the most scary part of the s/w was that the 2 diffrent reports dont match the TOTALS. That was crazy so i had to give it up finally.The reply in the Forum was not easy to understand, nor ...

Problem I hava a problem with the installation it saysAsi FrontDesk Freeware Edition Database Server appers to have failed

for first time users I would recommend this program for those hotels that are not automated yet. It is a good stepping stone to one of the full featured packages without the risk of paying too much for something you can't use.

Complicated I had a hard time after setting it up making any adjustments. Things you think of after the fact. It would not allow you to go back in time so corrections could catch up.I could not figure out how to apply housekeeping groups to work for rooms needing cleaning.Also, after 1.5 weeks it jammed up my computer and your program stopped functioning. It was suppose to be a free program, not a trial version.So now I am without. I don't think I will spend the money for a small motel on a program that locks up and is ...
Fleet Maintenance Pro Enterprise 9.02
Fleet Maintenance Pro Enterprise makes it easy to track preventive and repair maintenance on your fleet. Automated and color-coded ***************s instantly show you which vehicles and equipment are due for service. Designed especially for shops, you can track repairs, generate work orders, and track parts inventory. Use the fleet history to monitor PM, repairs, parts, labor, and operating costs. Track vendors, fuel, drivers, registrations, and more.
Released: 2004-07-22
License: $749.00
Requirements: Pentium, 16MB RAM, 15 Meg Free Space

Fleet Maintenance Pro Deluxe 11.0.0.9
Fleet Maintenance Pro makes it easy to track preventive and repair maintenance on your fleet. Automated and color-coded ***************s instantly show you which vehicles and equipment are due for service. Define your own PM schedules and services to track what you need. Track and schedule unexpected repairs or problems and use the history to monitor PM, repairs, parts, labor, and operating costs. Track vendors, fuel, drivers, registrations, and more.
License: $599.00

MyWorld Maintenance Standard 3.00
MyWorld Maintenance Standard makes it easy to track preventive and repair maintenance on just about any type of object. Whether you are tracking facility maintenance, heavy equipment, or copy machines, this software will do the job. Automated and color-coded ***************s instantly show you which objects are due for service. Track preventive maintenance, repairs, parts inventory, purchase orders, maintenance history, costing, vendors, and more.
Released: 2004-09-15
License: $495.00

hadielectronic@hotmail.com helloplease we need for maintenance electronic prodcast
Mipsis Maintenance Management Software 3.5
Mipsis CMMS is easy, effective, and affordable computerized maintenance management software used for preventive maintenance, work order management, inventory, predictive maintenance, asset tracking, labor, maintenance requests, and more.
Released: 2007-10-21
License: $195.00
Publisher: Mipsis Sofware
Requirements: 1024x768 Screen resolution

????? ???? ???? ????????
?/????? ?????? ?????
???? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ??????????? ????? ???????
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

مواقــــع لبـــرامـــج صيــــانـــة مجـــانــية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شنواى  :: أرشيف المنتدى :: منتدى الكمبيوتر والانترنت :: صيانة وبرمجيات-
انتقل الى: